Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy today (for a change!)

Greetings gentle reader. It is the Sunday night after a most productive weekend. Had the grand misfortune of running into Ron Mealman (or "Fat Ron", as he prefers) out in the parking lot on Saturday but that was a momentary event and henceforth one that I was able to shake afterward with little trouble. Can I alert you to the notion that I did some good and active creative songwriting this weekend?? Well I did. Now granted the song that I am about to post may not be the cutting edge of monumentality but there is a certain heft and force to it that finds me, your gentle host, writing at the edge of his limits, pushing boundaries. And damn! If that don't feel right, then what else can??? I'm sure some of this will wear off in the morning but right now, I feel so good my friends, so deliciously good!

No comments:

Post a Comment