Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Graciousness and Thanks: A Beginning

Many great and glorious triumphant shout-outs to the individual who commented on my blog post below. Firstly, thank you just for laying your eyes on this blog. What I am trying to do here - as you may have noticed! - is to document the artistic lifestyle and all its attendant unprettiness. What you have just witnessed is part and partial of this. Not everything in this pursuit will be dripping with daisy-chains and sunbeams and little monkey-hearts dotted with rainbows. No, only a naive person or a lower life-form would even begin to ponder it in this way. Instead, know this: Art is a painful thing to manufacture. As I have said before: to make art one must reach into his nether-regions and using brute force extract a giant chunk. That is art. That is the artist's life. In keeping with that. Later today I will be release another video bit. I want you to stay tuned. I really really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment