Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tremendous-ness!

Greetings to you my fine blog reader! Today is another delicious morning and I am well-caffineated and ready to do amazing things. Of course, I am stuck in the day job today so that is sort of a neutralizing agent for my shimmering excitements if you follow that. A reader left a comment on my post new song! stating that she - for I believe the reader is a she - enjoyed the new song but felt that it lacked a certain brightness, or immediacy or pungent nature more associated with the earlier works I have shared with you on this blog. Okay, I will grant her this. I gambled on that song and lost! I admit it! (Actually I didn't really gamble, my hand pressed on a button inadvertantly and it froze my voice and guitar for one moment, making it go into a sort of transcendant loop. You can hear it at the link for new song!). The reader, as well as you gentle reader, will be energized and stupefied to know that I will be posting a new song late this afternoon. You will find it a return to my prior, unguarded and unpolished stature. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment