Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday: New Tickles of Beginings

Hello and good afternoon. I am preparing to have your mind blown: I have joined Facebook!! I know, I know. Before you get on my case for having "a blog" and joining Twitter you should understand that bringing myself out of my dark hole and up and into the light is not the easiest of tasks. I want to share so many things with you. Beautiful things. Sometimes disturbing things. In some cases things you would probably prefer to not know about me, or anyone for that matter. But that said, this is all a way and means to an end if you follow that.

I had a shiny, and glorious weekend of beers, microwave burritos, songwriting etc. I am still marvelously ensconced in my tortilla of bachelorhood (if you will!) but I am beginning to sense that spring will create and provide a young woman to enter said tortilla and join me. All things for a reason, right? Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment