Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sweet Wednesday Blessings

Hello to you! I am typing these lines on the sly at my place of employ but I am so giddy with wavering excitement that should my boss trundle over I might just look that boss in the eye and say "yeah, I'm on the internet, what of it? You're on painkillers, I'm on the internet. Fair?" I don't know if I'd have that A-game at my disposal when it came time to put up or shut up but I've chosen to share with you that bit inside my head. Why you ask? Well, I have no answer.

One possible reason that I am bubbling and burbling with excitement is that I now have several friends on Facebook! It is quite wonderful. One of them appears to be a dog but I am not yet facile enough with the interface to determine if it is an actual dog with an account or someone feigning dog-ness in an effort to spread comedy around the internet like so much thick mayonnaise. A benefit of this Facebook deal: my music is now out there in the world! It is being evaluated and loved. I cannot tell you what this does to my insides. Or rather, I won't (tee-hee).

No comments:

Post a Comment