Friday, April 17, 2009

Momentous Mountains: Friday!

Do you ever get that feeling, that tickle in your bones and loins, like some giant exotic bird of prey has landed on your shoulder, drifting down like a giant flapping piece of detritus made from a starlight explosion? Well, of course you do, you're human after all! But check it: I am all abuzz and atwitter this Friday. It's part caffeine, part Friday, part that people across the land are having a tepid love affair with my songs!!! All that hard work, from inside the walls of my apartment, all those burritos, all those dates that didn't happen and the pain they wrought. Now look and see! Just look!! I am on a mountain top and I am shrieking this to the world like some feral coyote who has just feasted on lamb (note: possible song lyric). Whew, it's nice to feel so good for a change. Yes sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment