Friday, April 24, 2009

The Glaze of the Magnificent Dance: Friday!

Yes my friends. This is what I have to say to you in so many words: Yes! It is a re-assertment of principals and ideals and wheretofores and whether-tos. I am riding high on four fingers of caffeine as well as the recently upped dosage of meds (courtesy my shrink, Dr. Block!) and I am suddenly tasting possibility in my arm. That came out funny but I know what I mean. I mean that my arm - along with the rest of me - is coarsing with fluids, alive and bursting like so many dewy seed pods. This is living and a part of life. No denying it.

My songs are now out there in the world, staggering like little hobbled orphans asking you to put some love in their tin cup. "We are ever so hungry guv-nuh" they plead with their round pie-eyes. What they want is simply to be held and adored. Feeling the thick hot glow that comes with mass approbation on a global scale. "Please" they bleat "Won't you stick your love in my cup?" Well, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment