Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday: Wasp-Stinging Rear-ward!

Yes my friends, a thousand times yes. Today the sun was a glistening orb in the guzzling sky and rain clouds threatened me but moved on as if to say "not today good sir! you carry on and continue creating songcraft and light and spread it across the world like so much savory nut butter". Sweet reprieves are wonderful things to receive: they provide you with the information that whatever you did or are doing is correct and appropriate. My point, as behooves the title of this post, is that I feel like i've been stung on the backside by a hive of angry wasps and I am now running away from them and toward the arms of Destiny.

To be more specific: things have quieted for ol' Taffy since "Dr" Albert Tubman took leave of me. I learned a lot from our interlude certainly. I think I've addressed some of those items in previous posts so I won't start testing your patients by doing it again. Here is a laundry list things that have rained out of the sky on me since he departed: furniture is back, check. able to buy groceries again, check. job is boring as usual bursting with people who think they know all about life and living since they can afford a mortgage or an electric car but who don't appreciate the simplicities of life like apples or buckets of fried chicken, check. a gorgeous honey-haired creature interning at the reception desk, check. Taffy mothereffing McKittrick about to unleash a malestrom of songs and bewitching tunes on top of your face like a turkey pot pie slathered with country-gravy, check!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment