Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday: And I am a Lovely Man!

Hello Team -
It has been far too long. Well guess why:? my nose has been up on the grindstone and I have been twirling about (metaphorical) and leaping (actual). Things in life sometimes bound around like a fleet of deer, skirting praries and grazing in meadows. This is the places where you'll find my head.

Items of a amorous nature - meaning love - have been popping up repeatedly like so many untreatable acne scars: I continue to be smitten with the idea of being smitten. I want to love and be cuddled so freaking bad. To that end I have written 2songs this week which I will be posting forthwith and forthward. The first is intitled: Here Come's Taffy McKittrick! and it announces me as a person of leisure, one to be reckoned with. The other is called: Pretty Please! and it deals with a woman who does not want me in her life but I think i can be if I ask nice. They are both solid songs!!!! Enjoy this gift of breathing and living love and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment