Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Angels Breathe on My Shoulders

Oh my friends! My delirious and fantabulous honey-soaked collection of bipedal organisms, what can I tell you? Where can I begin? What sort of endeavors will I endeavor to begin sharing with you? Which gift of mine will I employ to discuss the way things have been going? How many questions in a row will I ask?

Firstly, first things first: yes, I have been remiss in my upkeep in this blog that you love to read so much. Or let me amend: I have been remiss in terms of written updates. My sonic (meaning musical) upkeep has been at a respectable clip from hour one.

Secondly, I am humming and vibrating right now as I type this with the wondrement of hummingbird calls. Do you understand?? I wrapped a hummingbird inside a wheat tortilla and swallowed it down (metaphorical!)

Thirdly, angels keep breatheing on my shoulders. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment