Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Heartbroken Until The Clowns Came!

Sweet reader, the Olympics are gone! The soaring has ended and my gilded hovercraft has crash-landed back on planet earth, sadly into a thicket of swampy, mossy evergreens, from wherein very little light can shine onto me. It was so bad that I had to phone in sick to work yesterday (note: if you are from HR this is a personal blog and you may not employ it for work related persecution!) and lay upon the futon in my own filth and watch Oprah. I didn't even have the strength to get out of my undergarments, bathe and/or play guitar. Eventually evening settled around me like a heavy blanket made of deep-sea fish. Law & Order came on and featured a man killing people with a hatchet but the man was odd because he listened to a genre of music called 'horror-core' wherein clowns rap about dark things. It really got me thinking: I could do a clown rap. Yes I could. I could rap about all things clown-like and clown-related in a manner that was respectful to all species and genders! I started to get excited! I pushed up off the futon and started writing ideas down with my purple sparkly-pen!! Whoohoooo

More to follow gentle readers. More to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment