Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day!: The Cusp of Greenery



Ladies and Gentlefolk, my goodness gracious I apologize for taking so long to update my bloggery! Unacceptability! You should be aware that I was on unpaid administrative leave at my (putrid, hellhole) day job for reasons of a mental variety that I shall not go into further, except to say that one man's firm and reasoned response to office drudgery is (apparently) another man's 'ear-piercing series of girlish shrieks that disrupt daily business". Can I get a 'whatever!'? The time off gave me ample opportunity to reflect on my art and art-making and further how I can conceive, promote and make money from my art. Mostly this entailed me laying on the futon in my bathrobe and watching a series of putrid television shows while gobbling microwave burritos with the reckless abandon of a feral tree-sprite, which is to say I didn't actually write any songs but my mind is always churning. You know this.

In any case, I start back on Monday and it'll be a good thing. I can't wait to see what my right-wing nutcase teabag lunatic cube mates think about stupid Arizona voting to bodyslam any and all human beings of Mexican extraction as well as the AZ legislature voting to demand a birth certificate from people who run for president. I've said it before and I'll say it again: most people are f*cking idiots!!!

Happy EarthDay my lovely angels! Go buy a garden and eat sustainable cheeses
this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment